The most well-liked brand in India, by making our brand appreciated by more clients, targeting top talent and being benchmarked by more businesses is our vision.
We are proud of our ability to nurture individuals and provide them the space and empowerment they need to sharpen their talents. Our team size gives us the unique ability to provide fast growth and high responsibility early in one’s career as well as multiple avenues to reach the top.
You have found the perfect place to start if you want to explore the exciting opportunities with Web Development Park career. You’ll find a wealth of information on our company. Request you to send updated CV to the below email address and we shall get in contact with you if your skill set and experience matches as per our requirement.
Experience: 1-4 Years
- Should have good experienced knowledge at least any of the latest frameworks like Laravel, Cake PHP or Codeigniter.
- Strong PHP development skills
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Should be a good team player.
- Payment Gateway Integrations (Stripe, Paypal, etc.)
- Knowledge of version control: Git/SVN
Experience: 1- 3 years
- Creating website designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
Web Technologies: HTML5, XHTML, JAVA SCRIPT, CSS, PHOTOSHOP, FLASH, ILLUSTRATOR, JQUERY
Tools: PHOTOSHOP, FLASH, ILLUSTRATOR, CORAL DRAW
Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Design and develop applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing excellent debugging skills and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Should possess extensive programming knowledge of Java, Android SDK, Eclipse, Android-Studio.
- Excellent in OOPS concepts, XML, JSON, Web Services, MySql/SQLite databases.
- Experience working on complex android application that interacts with REST / JSON / Soap based server-side Web Services/APIs
- Candidates should be from IT services/IT products companies
- Experience in full Mobile Software Development Life Cycle required – gathering requirements, software architecture, – design, coding, integration, and testing
- Experience of submitting apps to Google Play Store
- Excellent in Android UI, Application framework, SDKs
- Worked on Google Maps Android API, Social networking API’s like Facebook Android SDK, Twitter API, Google API
- Good knowledge of Android Internals, Core Location Framework
- Designs, UI, Android Push Notifications & Android Tools.
- Partner closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for our users
- Experience in developing apps with Push Notification
- Experience in implementing Offline/Sync features and caching mechanism
- Strong background in Mobile Application development, including embedded database, data security
- Exposure to Mobile Wallets and payments is desirable
- Expertise in Android UI Design for smart phones and tablets
- Experience of submitting at least one app to Google Play Store
- Experience of full Mobile Software Development Life Cycle gathering requirements, software architecture, design, coding, integration, and testing.
Experience: 6 Months- 36 Months
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Candidate should have knowledge about bidding portals like Freelancer, Upwork, and Guru Etc.
- Responsible for communicating with the clients through Cold Calls and portal chats.
- Should be proficient in Proposal Writing, Keeping Follow-ups, and Requirement Gathering.
- Should be able to manage & coordinate information within the team in order to arrive at an accurate bid.
- Responsibilities in fields such as bidding, lead generation, marketing, sales, client tracking, follow-ups etc.
- Wire-framing & prototyping to present a vision to clients
- Must be fluent in English.
- Good Communication skills.
Experience: 1-3 years
Good command of SEO
- Knowledge of on-page and Off-pages SEO
- Analyze the project requirements of the client, envision strategy to create and execute detailed plan meticulous with deadlines of subdivision of work
- Use Optimization techniques: On-Page and Off-Page optimization, evaluating website performance and User behavior with the help of Google Webmaster and Google Analytics
- Perform keyword research relevant to the client business objectives
- Website auditing & web analytics
- Good command of SMO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus) Planning & Implementing Social Media Strategies on various social networking websites Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ Instagram etc.
- Analyze the website traffic flow and present regular reports.
- Expert in technical website auditing & web analytics
- Competent in various advanced tools for SEO research & analysis
- Creative Writing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Skills and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in coding using NodeJSand Express JS is mandatory.
- Develop new user-facing features using AngularJS/ ReactJS will be an added advantage.
- Building reusable components and Front End libraries for future use.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them on well-known AngularJS workflows.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Awareness of the latest technology trends.
- Good experience in Object-Oriented Design concepts.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJSpractices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Experience: 1-3 years
Skills and Responsibilities
- Good exposure to design and development of the hybrid application using Ionic Framework and Cordova.
- Knowledge or Experience in any of the Hybrid Frameworks ( Xamarin, PhoneGap, Ionic Framework, Framework7, Appcelerator Titanium, Mobile Angular UI, Onsen UI, Sencha Touch, Kendo UI, Quasar, NativeScript, React Native).
- Must have developed at least 1 mobile app in Ionic or any other similar framework.
- Should be able to handle complete app development lifecycle independently.
- Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be added advantage.
- Should be having knowledge of Hybrid/Mobile App Development.
- Must be having knowledge on Android/IOS platform.
- Expert in Cordova, Cordova CLI and PhoneGap.
- Hands on with Including third-party plugging into the application.
- Ability to understand the code and fix bugs.
- Good Knowledge on Placing Apps in Relative stores and handling push Notification.
- Past experience in product development is added advantage.