Our hotel booking engine offers your guests a quick and smooth reservation experience requiring minimum efforts while using their PC, smart phones or tablets. Generate higher revenues by allowing your guests to avail special offers, promo codes and ability to do group bookings.
Key Website Features To Have an Edge
This ideology needs to be visible across the website, where you need to focus on providing a user-friendly platform to find and book rooms. Following are the website features and aspects that no prospective clone ought to ignore:
When a user lands on the homepage, it just takes him one glance to determine whether to use the service or head on to a competitor. This is the reason you need to go all out when it comes to homepage design. Some of the necessary features worth including are:
- Prominently placed tagline that greets the visitor on the homepage.
- The search bar present below the tagline along with prominent search parameters.
- In order to entice users into using the service, you can also list important stats about yourself.
- A menu bar that displays all the cities where you provide hotel booking services
- Dedicated sections for popular cities
- Testimonials section
search is one of the most vital aspects of any eCommerce platform. Moreover along with hotel booking functionality. There are various search parameters that ensure optimal performance such as:
- Check-in/ check-out date
- Number of rooms
- Number of travelers
We frequently felt the need of user-friendly design layout. This also holds true for listing page, which displays all the results tastefully. So, our recommendations include:
- A top banner that displays image of a prominent location in the city along with name, number of rooms, and visitors.
- All the results need to be displayed in the grid along with prices and address.
- A left panel that houses location filters making it easy for the user to find relevant rooms in a particular locality.
- Map integration to show exact location
- Distance from bus stop, railway station, and other major attractions.
Success of an online hotel booking platform depends upon the user experience of the website and information it provides. These include:
- A top banner that shows room photo, providing user with the fair amount of idea about the hotel room.
- Price per night displayed right below the banner
- Why choose it: This section can inform users of all the features that make it unique.
- Nearby Attractions: Places to visit or activities to do nearby this location
- A location map, which highlights all the possible means to travel around
In this process, a person has to put in their contact details like name and phone number, so that some representative from the hotel can call them back for taking the booking process forward. This process is ideal for those properties, which have their own booking process in place.
We can also offer different types of payment options to the users for their convenience. Users can either pay online or make their payment at the hotel itself. If you are building your hotel booking portal for a developing country.
Provision of feedback form can bring you across improvement areas and suggestions from your target audience.
Testimonials and user reviews make it easy for first-time users to make a decision. Studies have shown that users rely heavily on testimonials before opting for a product or service.